Learn about the SafeStep Therapeutic Footwear Program
Partner with SafeStep to help your at-risk Diabetic Medicare patients take preventative measures to keep their feet healthy and pain free so they can live their best lives one step at a time.
Get connected with a SafeStep Team Member today to learn how you can implement the SafeStep Therapeutic Footwear Program Today!
It’s time to take the next step with your practice and implement the SafeStep Therapeutic Footwear Program into your office:
Perform the Comprehensive Diabetic Foot Exam with your patient to determine if they qualify for 1 pair of shoes and 3 pairs of Custom Diabetic Inserts or Heat Moldable Inserts covered by Medicare under the Therapeutic Shoe Bill
- We offer Comprehensive Diabetic Footwear Exams you can download and print to use with your patients
Prescribe what is therapeutically appropriate depending on your patient’s needs
- SafeStep offers a wide variety of footwear from brands such as: Apex, Brooks, New Balance and more that meet the A5500 requirements
- We offer both Custom Diabetic Inserts (CDI) and Heat Moldable Inserts (HMI) depending on what your patient qualifies for
- Browse our Digital Catalog Here
Dispense the footwear to your patients
- We bundle every pair of Custom Diabetic Inserts or Heat Moldable Inserts with your footwear purchase for a seamless delivery to your office
Make sure you submit the insurance claims to Medicare
- We offer a paperwork compliance assistance through our WorryFree DME Program