Providing the lab with a proper scan is essential in giving the lab the best chance to fabricate a properly fitting device for your patient.
If you are new to scanning for AFOs, it may be a good idea to send the lab a test scan for the lab to review and provide feedback to you to ensure you're going to provide us with an adequate scan when sending us a live AFO order.
How to send the lab a test scan for an AFO order:
- Create an AFO order using the Fusiform app using any of the AFO order forms available to you.
- Ensure that you completely fill out your facility’s account/contact information, so we know who to contact with our feedback.
- Create a patient with the first name, "Test" and the last name, "Patient".
- We recommend starting by scanning someone on your staff to ensure you take as much time as you need to scan multiple times.
- Note: It is important to scan your “Test Patient” using all the proper scanning methods just as you would with a live patient. Before starting your scan, please review our guide on Scanning for AFOs.
- In the remarks/comments section of the order form, please add this note: “This is a test order. Please review the scans and have someone call us to let us know if they are good or what may need to be improved.
- Submit the order and the lab will contact you with their feedback once they have reviewed your scan files.
If you need scanner support do not hesitate to reach out: Call us at 1-800-551-3008 option 3 or email us at email@example.com