Learn how to implement the OHI Fall Prevention Program into your practice
1 in 4 older adults reported falling which equals about 36 Million falls in one year. Learn how Podiatric Physicians can play a major role in helping this population reduce their risk of falls.
Get connected with an OHI Team Member today and learn how we can help you each step of the way!
Order your FREE OHI Fall Prevention Program Kit Now!
FREE OHI Fall Prevention Program Kit
This kit contains all the materials that you can use to market this program in your practice to your patients.
Included in the kit:
- Patient Program Info Trifold that the patients to START the conversation with their practitioner about Falls Risk
- MIPS form
- Falls Risk Brochures for the waiting room
- Checklists to show steps needed to implement program into practice
- Baylor Study conducted on Arizona Balance Brace
- Access to online portal for additional materials such as program posters, website content to use on your website including images and copy, training materials for clinical staff, and more!